WHO WE ARE
Hello, we are FLOC!
The objectives of FLOC are:
- To represent and advocate the interests of Filipino and Filipino-Americans and their communities;
- To foster the exchange of ideas and information among and between FLOC members and other members of the legal profession, the judiciary and the community;
- To establish a broad base of membership that celebrates and supports the ethnic and cultural diversity of the Filipino and Filipino-American Community;
- To encourage and promote the professional growth of the members of FLOC;
- To encourage and promote diversity in the legal profession;
- To provide an opportunity for fellowship among FLOC's members;
- To provide coordinated service to the general and local Filipino and Filipino-American community as well as the community at large;
- To develop and encourage inter-cooperation with legal and other organizations;
- And to provide a vehicle and forum for the unified expression of opinions and positions by FLOC upon current social, political, economic, legal or other matters or events of concern to the members of FLOC.